Fiber Solutions is looking for an Inside Sales Representative at our Fort Myers headquarters. The successful individual will be responsible for representing the company in developing excellent customer relationships with all existing and potential customers through informative, efficient and friendly service. This position requires a team player able to interact with all departments.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, lead and expand existing accounts
- Follow up on quotes, outstanding orders, etc.
- Coordinating with new perspective clients along with FS internal Departmental needs
- Provide a high level of customer service to ensure clients complete satisfaction
- Develop relationships with customers responding to their questions efficiently and courteously
- Process orders/sample requests coming in via telephone, email
- Efficient communication within organization to achieve maximum results and efficiency
- Record keeping (inbound/outbound calls, customer feedback, inquiries etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to follow simple directives and being coachable is required
- Innovative, creative with strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and a determination to surpass performance goals
- Be a team player with high moral character
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the qualifications and drive to succeed with a solid organization that rewards effort and initiative, please email your resume to Steve Mason, Director of Sales, at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
We do not accept resumes from third party recruiters (agencies) for any of our openings unless we have a signed agreement in place to fill a specific position.
Fiber Solutions is a successful, rapidly growing technology contractor in business for more than 20 years. If you have demonstrated structured cable installation skills and a dedication to quality, email your resume in confidence. No phone calls please.
Fiber Solutions, fully licensed and bonded, is a world-class technology contractor providing custom-designed voice and data networking infrastructure solutions. We provide high quality design, installation, maintenance and documentation for structured cabling, fiber optics, electronic security (IP video surveillance, access control, etc.) data centers, and commercial audio and video.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Access control system design, installation, and implementation including hardware installation, user database creation, credential management, and more.
Camera design and installation including campus wide applications, utilizing a multitude of video management systems from server based application to standalone network video recorders using industry leaders such as Axis, American Dynamics, Samsung IP, Exacqvision and more.
Facility management software implementation, integrating the access control and digital camera systems to one interface, utilizing industry leading manufacturers such as Genetec, Kantech, Axis, American Dynamics, and more.
Custom designed central processor based control interfaces that make operating a room or a whole campus simple and intuitive for any user.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the below stated qualifications. These qualifications are representative of the required knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
- Previous experience
- Clean driving record
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR (driving record) check
- A high school diploma or equivalent; college or technical school a plus
- Attention to detail, quality and service
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be punctual and maintain a professional presence at all times, including dress and demeanor
- Ability to travel
Interested candidates should email their resume to Curt at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. No recruiters.